What is PhoneAlert?
PhoneAlertTM automatically sends text messages to alert you to conditions on either your PC or Unisys mainframe.
PhoneAlert allows you to:
- monitor files and directories on your PC.
- monitor ClearPath files through file mapping
- send a text message when there is file activity
- optionally text the first line of the file as the message
Any program that can write a file to the directories that PhoneAlert monitors generates a text message.
Typically PhoneAlert works in conjunction with a monitor program (Super Doctor from Integrity-Services-Inc.com is an example) that creates the alert files.
PHONEALERT Features and Benefits
- Simple to Install - one program on your PC
- Simple to use - as easy as listing the phone numbers of those you want notified
- Generates alerts when particular files are created or removed or when there is other specified file activity
- Allows sending the first line of a file as an alert
- Allows complete flexibility to specify who get alerts and when
- Great for monitoring your nightly production runs
You can test PhoneAlert at your site, with your data -- just download our fully functional trial version.